For Your Listening Pleasure

This is nothing more than a place to discuss music and all its tasty goodness

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fix Up, Look Sharp (Dizzee Rascal)

Turns out I can use HTML on this thing and as a former Myspace user (don't deny it, you had one too), I think I can remember some of the codes. I'll try to make this look as esthetically pleasing as possible.

In honor of "fixing" this place up, here are few of my favorite songs with "fix" in them or in the band name.

- "Fix Up, Look Sharp" - Dizzee Rascal
- "Fixing a Hole" - The Beatles
- "One Thing Leads To Another" - The Fixx
(I always thought this song was sampled in "Middle of Nowhere" - Hot Hot Heat)
- "Broken Hearted Hoover Fixer Sucker Guy" - Glen Hansard
- "Fix It" - Grizzly Bear
- "The Fix" - Minus The Bear
- "Sunshine Fix" - The Sunshine Fix
- "Don't Bother" - Shakira (FROM the "Oral FIXation" album!) - yes!

Enjoy:

No comments: