For Your Listening Pleasure

This is nothing more than a place to discuss music and all its tasty goodness

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Rain Song (Led Zeppelin)

It's raining here in the Big Easy. And when it rains in New Orleans, it doesn't stop. During finals last semester, we had so much rain that people were riding in canoes and driving on the neutral ground. But it reminded my "Rain" playlist that I made years ago. You see, I love when it rains back in PV. When it rains in New Orleans, it pours and does not stop. But in PV, for some reason it's just calmer. I love the rain and I love music so inevitably I made a playlist about rain. The whole playlist started with Coldplay's "Parachutes" album. That baby was glued inside my blue cd player. It wasn't until my sophomore year in high school that I revisited this playlist and added a few of my current obsessions at the time. One being The Vines and their whole "Winning Days" album. I had that puppy on repeat all during the summer of 07. Anyways, here it is.

No comments: