For Your Listening Pleasure

This is nothing more than a place to discuss music and all its tasty goodness

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Child's Play (Ghostface Killah)

Photobucket

(1) 2nd Grade Lunch 1999 (2) I Don't Even Know 1996

Before we could read, before we knew our multiplication factors, before we knew the truth about Santa Clause, our little ears were subject to whatever our parents desired. Think about the time, before you knew you had discretion towards your music taste. This playlist right here, are the songs that shaped my childhood. These are the songs that my parents enjoyed so inevitably I sang along. I hope that when you listen to this, you'll be able to reminisce with me as well. Keep in mind, I was an odd child and I think these songs are a good representation of that. Combine this playlist, with 90's SciFi channel, any space movie and Star Trek....well you've got yourself a little Kayla.

ENJOY




If my brother is reading this right now, you better call me the second you start listening to this playlist. You're the only one who understands all these songs.

P.S. if any of the songs spark questions, i have answers.

P.P.S new page about local new orleans bands on the right column

No comments: